{@thread.name}

zachdaniel
2023-04-17

zachdaniel:

Hey everyone! As I’m sure you’ve all seen, I’ve been pretty much “hyper available” for a long time now. I love supporting everyone here, and have every intention of continuing the gold standard of user support that I’ve established up to this point. With that said, the community is growing! This is a great thing, but it also means that I spend more and more time helping the excellent people here, and less time working on whats coming next!

To this end, I will be taking some steps to make my schedule a bit more regular! What does this mean for this server? I will be muting notifications that don’t explicitly mention me, and will instead be doing regularly scheduled reviews of the support channels here. These reviews will happen multiple times daily, so no need to worry. The main goal here is to make it easier for me to plan my days and have some downtime. It is all about my habits that I need to work on, not the questions or help that anyone else needs. So please keep the questions/conversations flowing 🙇‍♂️

Thanks everyone for being a part of this community! I’m so excited for where things are headed 🚀

frankdugan3:

Glad to hear this Zach; we want you to stay sane and happily coding! <:ashley:1017613763945443398>